This utility replicates data between two or more
LAN's in a WAN, taking all business rules in consideration. Both systems can act as the
delivery or sending site. This utility runs as a service on a Windows NT 4.0 machine, with
fully configurable timer options. You can define them yourself to have a on-line system or
a replication on specific time triggers (i.e. every 30 minutes), that can reduce
Source code is available to add custom procedures to the
Full consulting on the implementation can be provided
including the setup of the W.A.N. (i.e. with routers,...)
- Up to four distributed networks in a W.A.N.
- Works with Dataflex and Client Server databases.
- Even when the electricity or telephone company give up, your data is available at
all sites. (i.e. New Zealand?)
- The best solution to reduce communication cost.
- Generating consistent database over the network with independent database
- Source code is available to enhance it with your custom procedures.
- Runs as a service on a MS Windows NT 4.0 machine.
- Implementation on the W.A.N. can be done by one of our technicians.
- When WAN Exchange is implemented as a Windows NT Service, it does not interact
with the desktop. Therefor we have introduced a sniffer tool that displays the current
status and gives you control over the software
For any technical feedback, send an e-mail to
our support group: email@example.com
For any commercial feedback, send an e-mail
to our support group: firstname.lastname@example.org